Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Portfolio Day!

Thank you to everyone for attending the Grade 3 Portfolio Day this morning! Students and parents shared what 3.2 has learned so far this year, including classroom portfolios, art portfolios, the classroom blog and E-portfolios. This is in preparation for the student-led conferences, which will be held next Tuesday, November 16th.



6 comments:

  1. I had such a great time at portfolio day this morning!
    What a great class and I loved all the posters and the things from your experiments with matter.

    Thanks again for a fantastic mornimg

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it was lovly to have portfolio day.

    chaeeun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love portfolioday! I like to show my work and talk about it! I want mire portfolioday.

    saki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved explaining everything to my mom and it was great chance to show what I learned.



    Hana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Portfolio day was a great success! There were parents going in and out of the classroom! It was so much FUN to have parents come in to see your work.

    Hana

    ReplyDelete
  6. We also had confrence day. Mine went just perfect! My parent(My mom)said she was very impressed with my little presentation.


    Hana

    ReplyDelete