Thursday, November 4, 2010

Brainpop Password

If you would like to visit www.brainpop.com or www.brainpopjr.com, use the following username and password:

username: isdedu
password: alts

We have already watched the videos for the Scientific Method and states of matter. There is also one about changing states of matter! Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. The states of matter video explained in detail and I liked it.
    Hana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned lots of new words in the video.
    Hana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like brain pop. The states of matter video explained in detail and I liked it. It was fun to look at brain pop.
    saki

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thot brainpop is a good webseit
    Richards dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like brain pop because It teels about the states of matter video explained in detail.

    saki

    ReplyDelete
  6. The brain pop Jerry is so funny and I thought that brain pop website is good!

    Saki

    ReplyDelete
  7. The brain pop webside is good. I like brain pop Jerry because he is funny! I think brain pop Jerry is my best charcter on the computer. Brain pop giveing a some information. And it tells about states of matter video explained in detail and I liked it

    Saki

    ReplyDelete