Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WALKATHON!


Beautiful weather...eating outside...walking along the Rhein River...Walkathon 2010 had many wonderful moments yesterday! Students in 3.2 walked the route while chanting to the curious stares of onlookers. There was much red and white to be found as students showed their school pride by dressing in school colors. After the walk, it was time come back and enjoy eating lunch outside in the beautiful sunshine! We even enjoyed fruit from our Wonderful Wednesday parent volunteers (I guess you could call it Terrific Tuesday!). After lunch, it was down to business as there were many ways to enjoy the celebration that is Walkathon. A soccer tournament, I-Garden, jump ropes, a parachute, bowling, and so much more. We finished with a congratulatory remarks and a visit by the LION! What a wonderful Walkathon!!!

2 comments:

  1. i think it was fun!


    chaeeun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the walkathon was great! Maybe even better than last year!The food was great the playtime was great everything was great!


    Hana

    ReplyDelete