Friday, October 29, 2010

3.2 visits the IB Biology labs


On Wednesday, students went to the IB Biology labs in the Senior School. The purpose: Observe 12th graders using the scientific method to help them discover the presence of starches in a solution. Students donned safety goggles and got to observe students as they carried out experiments. What an exciting chance to see the Senior School students using the same steps to find the answer to their question! Many thanks to Mr. Brown and his IB students for allowing us to come over and visit!


5 comments:

  1. I learned that they use the same scientific method.
    Hana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked wearing the glasses that were too big!
    Hana

    ReplyDelete
  3. using the test tubes made me think as a real scientist.

    chaeeun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked to visit the Biology lab MAX

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still want to go there because it was fun!
    chaeeun

    ReplyDelete