Thursday, May 26, 2011

Story by Rika and Malena

Both Rika and Malena have been enjoying the "Dorrie" book series written by Patricia Coombs. In fact, they enjoyed the books so much, they wanted to try writing their own story in the same style as these books. Please read below and enjoy!


♣The Adventure in the Scary Castle!!!♣


                                                                       
                                                 
♣Once upon a time there lived two boys called Author and Jim.
Arthur and Jim had  a cat the cat was called Ugrian. Jim and Arthur loved Ugrian
And Ugrian loved the boys too!! They lived in a little house The house was old and was called hard lock house. They had a granny there granny was very nice but they also had a evil grandpa. There evil Grandpa had a dog the dog had a red eye.  Jim and Arthur’s best friend was Mary!!! Every day after school Jim and author play tag with Mary.
One day Jim and author went to Mary’s house and had a sleep over. At they got out of Bed and did a party. They ate popcorn and watched a movie. But Maries mother didn’t know the were doing a party. At they slept. At they waked up they said .I hade a wonderful Dream! Said everyone at the same time. ”mom” said marry. Can I go play with the Boys .”Yes“ said her mother.” But come back at to eat Lunch”. “Ok “ said Marry. Jim ,Arthur and marry went into the woods.
But at they couldn’t find the way back. They saw a dark hole. They all went inside. it was very scary but Jim had his light. Then they felt something crunchy under there feet.” Is this popcorn?” asked author. When Jim got his light on they saw Bugs allover. “This is NOT popcorn Arthur”. After a long walk they reached the end of the tunnel. At the end of the tunnel there was a big and dark forest.♣ In the middle of the forest there was a castle. Marry wanted to go inside. Jim and Arthur thought about it at the end they said “Ok” so Marry was HAPPY!!!!
What if we find gold said Jim, Then we are rich said Arthur. When they entered the castle they were scared. “HALLO” they said but nobody answered. So they went inside. Now the castle looked scary. Marry changed her mind she wanted to go out again. BUT THE DORR WAS LOCKED!! Jim and Arthur hit the Dorr but it didn’t work.



                                                






All at once something fell down it was a lamp. Jim, Arthur and Marry were very scared.
A PERSON CAME DOWN IT WAS A WITCH!!!!!!!!
The witch tide us on a pole and mixed her slimy soup.
The witch looked evil and a black dress she had a bird the bird was black too.
Her body hade a slimy color. She mixed her soup with a bone. the witch was looking at us the whole time.” Should we ask what she is called?” Arthur whispered. ”O…….K” Jim and Mary whispered back. W……H…at A…re Y….o…u Call…ed? I am called…..I Can’t tell you!!” “Why?” Marry, Jim and Arthur said. “Because that is my secret……But if you clean the castle, I can tell you. But you have to clean whole castle. “MMM…..OK”!!! they all agreed. come with me I will show the castle.2 hours later they were cleaning the whole castle. mean wile maries mother was getting worried.36 hours later they finally finished cleaning the castle. then they went to the witch and said” now tell us your name!!!! ’ok’ said the witch I….I…am called…..slimmer!!!!!
then marry asked if they could go home. ”ok” said the witch “but don’t tell any one that you were here” promise they all said as if it came out of one mouth. ”then go” the witch said but before you go I will give you some cookies.” Yaiiiiiiiii” they all screamed. Then the witch gave them the cookies, and they went back home. then they remembered that they didn’t know the way then they saw something in the sky it was the witch on her broom they where saved. Then they all flew to Mary’s house. Mary’s mother was so glad to see them again.!!!!!!!!       


                                                     ♦the bad witch♦



                                                                                                                                               






                                           ♠Scary forest castle♠

2 comments:

  1. I think the story the"Scary Forest Castle" is a very good story and I think Malena and Rika did a good job writing it!!!!! I especially liked the part when the door was locked and they could not get out! I really coudn't think how they were going to get back!!
    Hana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Hana!!! How are things in Tokyo??? We are super busy here with 2 weeks left to go. By the way, we had the soccer match (5th grade vs Teachers) today... Guess who won!

    ReplyDelete